Nvidia is no doubt the best-in-class video graphic card present out there. It works great on Windows 8/8.1 but many people who have lately been updating their OS to Windows 10 have been facing connecting issues to the device. In this post I have discussed some of the best and easy ways to help sort this problem.
Nvidia GeForce Experience Unable To Connect Error Fix
There are possibly two ways that can be used for this process:
Updating the GeForce drivers :
If you are using the driver version of Geforce Expression later than 2.5.x.x, then you surely need to update the drivers to the updated version. You can download the the update version from their official website. Download and Install them. The problem should have been solved by now but if the problem still persists, you can follow the other method below.
Disabling the NVIDIA services :
Sometimes the service may struck in the Starting status and you need to re-enable them for their proper functioning:
1) Press Windows key and R at the same time, then type in services.msc and hit Enter.
2) Press N key on your keyboard to faster locate NVIDIA Network Service. Make sure that the status of this service is indeed stuck at Starting.
3) Now we need to go to C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService\. Locate file NSManagedTasks.xml, which should be an XML Document type file. Delete it from your system.
4) Now open press Windows key and X at the same time and choose Task Manager.
5) Go to Details tab, and then locate NVNetworkService.exe process. Choose this category and choose End Task.
6) Now we need to go back to Services windows, right click the NVIDIA Network Service and start it.
By following the above two methods, you might be able to fix the connectivity issues for Nvidia GeForce Experience.
However if you still face any problem, just comment below.